Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Shall I reconnect to my inner blogger? We shall see. For the mean time, this has been a long time coming

I haven't updated seriously in forever. It isn't like I have a plethora of devoted followers stalking me every minute and asking when the next update will be and I can't anticipate that will happen. However, I do have a few friends that like reading this (for some awful reason) and seeing my horrendous computer drawings. People amaze me, honestly.

So, I am single all over again. That means that I can now marry Josh Groban. I would say this with more enthusiasm but I am still not loving the idea of being by myself again and don't want to really think about it anymore. Josh is usually my stress-reliever but I can't relate to any of his songs at the moment so I am listening to mostly other stuff now. I am going to go see Dmitri on the 13th of February with my dearest friend Kat, though, so hopefully that will cheer me up so I am not dying all day on the 14th. I was looking forward to having someone on Valentine's Day but that's not in the cosmos anymore. Maybe I will expect roses and chocolate dipped fruit next year.

I am going through some other changes. I am really re-evaluating things in my life and seeing if my current career path is really something I want to stick with. I had a vision earlier about living in a small town somewhere and having a cute blue house with white trim and hardwood floors. Maybe I would be a psychologist and sing  on the side. I would have a husband and my parrot and neighbors who I knew. I would love to have that kind of a life. I want to be happy, I want to be able to pay my mistake loans off, and I want to make people happy.

So yeah. Hopefully soon I can return to my frivolous, storytelling blogs.
<3      

No comments:

Post a Comment